• Completed medical degree
• Certified paediatrician or comparable degree
• Knowledge about children with ADHD
• Languages: German fluency in speaking and writing, English fluency in speaking
• Experience in paediatric surgery: wound care inc. stitching, fracture assessment and stabilisation with plaster etc.
• Flexible and willing to take on weekend shifts and to work during public holidays (5 day workweek).
• Not older than 55 though for the right candidate an exception will be made
• Additional language skills
• Further specialisations (for instance neonatal care or infectiology)
Competitive salary and bonus
25 days paid holidays + 5 conference days yearly
Working part-time possible
For further enquiries or sending your CV in German: [email protected]
Anna Magrioti for Greece Tel 6974434797, Cyprus 99089123